Sunday, December 6, 2009

Going Natural???

So, lately I've been thinking about going natural as far as my hair is concerned. And this doesn't mean (as one friend thought for about two seconds) no longer shaving. It means I'm going to have the perm cut out of my hair and start regrowing it naturally. I already know that it won't turn out completely awful because my mother's hair is natural and pretty awesome, also I was often told as a child that I had very "good" hair (whatever that means). In any case it's a big decision for me because my hair hasn't been that short since I was ten. At the moment I'm doing research as to how it's best to go about this and how to care for my hair afterward. I'm almost positive I'm going to do it though. If I do I may document how it goes up here. We'll see.

No comments: