Monday, December 20, 2010

Say NO to Parental Dating

I think I'm a little late in joining this bandwagon, but better late than never. Okay, so maybe being 21 makes me to old for this as well but...I never had a problem with it before. Maybe it's just that this is something new as she's been with the same person since I was in middle school. As far as I can remember I had no problem with Mommy dating when I was younger, but now it...iritates me. I have no problem with the woman, she's really nice. But I find myself feeling a little resentful when Mommy's with her. Not whenever she's with her, just when she's here at home. That makes me think that maybe it's that she's encroaching on my Mommy time. It hasn't been just the two of us for a very long time. But I've spent most of the break watching tv and eating junk food. Even when Mommy is here so it's not like we do anything special that I'm missing out on when she's here. This is weird, I don't like it. The way I'm feeling, I mean....I just don't know what to do.

No comments: