Monday, September 22, 2008
Relationships
I think so far this semester I have learned a lot about myself. As I've mentioned before I'm a very shy person and it sometimes takes me a while to get to know people well enough to be comfortable around them. But it's hard to be shy and aloof when your around people as much as your around your room and hall mates.I've made friends surprisingly easily. I'm still somewhat slow to get to know people in my classes. Also in high school with professors I've noticed that there are a few teachers who I connect with right away the rest I sometimes wonder if they see me next year will they remember my name. I haven't really connected with any of my professors but I do know that they all know my name and aren't likely to forget it. This is also probably the first time when I've had no teachers/professors who I don't necessarily like. So this has been a good experience for me so far. Something else I've noticed is with my particular group of friends we were so nice to each other in the beginning but now that we know each other better our not so friendly sides are starting to show. We're much quicker to call each other names or beat up on or make fun of one another (in a good way, I promise) then we were in the beginning because we know each other better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You will continue to get to know your professors more and more. Plus, you are likely to have some of them again during your 4 years at Converse.
Just keep tring. You have to make the effort.
Post a Comment