Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm Back!!!!!!

Wow, it's been a while since I've written. I actually completely forgot about this blog. It was set up for a class my freshman year of college and once the class was over I just put it out of my mind. Well, now I've rediscovered it as a sophmore. So a super quick recap of then to now.
Freshman year was great I passed all my classes, grew closer to my friends, and I did actually grow to like some of my professors. Although I didn't (and still don't) particularly dislike any of them either. There just weren't any I preferred over others. Any who, the summer a good break and with a lot of difficulties that I won't get into my family moved to Spartanburg so their nearby now. (that makes me extremely happy).

I'm very happy to be a sophmore because now I have underclassmen who I can feel superior to (that's always fun). But also because it means I'm closer to junior year which will undoubtedly be the best year of all. Why? Because Junior year I'll be a big sister. I'm so excited to find and meet my littles that I'm already planning. Also I am completely determined to take a Jan term trip next year to Paris and Tunisia with my Frech professor Dr. West (she's one of the best professors EVER. Seriously). The trip this year cost $3225 or somewhere around there. So I need a job, and soon. On my to do lists is saving up for Big sis/little sis, for the trip to Paris and Tunisia (yay, hot french guys!!), and for a new laptop because mine hates me and the feeling is definitely mutual. Oh and adding to my stash of yarn and getting more knitting needles. That's it for now. Once I get batteries for this borrowed camera of mine I'll try to upload pics with the blogs.
Ciao for now

No comments: