Sunday, October 18, 2009

To the Library!!!

So I went to the library yesterday, the Spartanburg library that is. And being that I don't have a car (or a license) and all of my driving friends are gone for Fall Break I walked. And it was great. It wasn't a beautiful day by any means. It was cloudy, chilly, and there was a pretty brisk wind blowing, but the walk cleared all the cobwebs from my head. Getting out and breathing non-Converse air (yes there IS a difference) made me realize that I need to get off campus more often. Even if it's just a trip to the library or just to go downtown and people watch. I'm such a homebody and I spend almost all my time going to classes, in my room, or in the dining hall. After coming from the library I spent some time in the lobby watching NCIS (best show EVER) and reading during the commercials and that did wonders for my disposition also. I spend to much time in my room. It's not like it'll kill me to go sit in the lobby or in Montgumery every now and then. So I've resolved to get out more. Even if I'm just getting out of my room.

No comments: