I'm glad you asked. Here's an update. I'm out of school--Hallelujah, here comes summer! But so far summer's pretty boring. I'm trying to find a job. Why? Because I'd like to have money in my pockets and because big sis lil sis is next year and because I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP TO GO ON A JAN TERM TRIP NEXT YEAR!!!!!! Paris and Tunisia, here I come. Isn't that wonderful??? Now if only I'm able to go back to school everything would be great. It feels like lately all the good in my life has bad following behind it. And I know it's stupid to say so, because there are plenty of people worse off than me but, why are things so bad for me and my family? When will it turn around?
Synopsis so far:
I'm out of school--yay!-- but bored to death--boo
I got a scholarship to go overseas in January--awesome--but I haven't even registered for fall term classes. Don't know if I'll even be coming back---wahhhhh
oh heres a new one: Volunteering for Americorp gives me $100 a month untill I hit 300 hours-Yahoooo--haven't been paid yet--awww
And finally, lately I just feel blah. I happy to be home and out of school, but I'm starting to feel claustrophobic in this little house with all these people. I long for the space of Converse...not to mention my bed. I was determined to do something with myself this summer but nothing seems to be happening (where did my motivation go?). And I am deeply, incurably, pathetically lonely. My sister's boyfriends come over every weekend and having to sit here while there all lovey-dovey just drives the point home. I'm alone. I want a guy to be lovey dovey with, I want a guy who will cherish and love me. I want a guy period. (but not just any guy...I DO have standards)
So that's what's going on with me.
Later losers
(I mean that in the nicest possible way....I'm kind of a loser myself.....)
No comments:
Post a Comment