Sunday, June 26, 2011
Doing Better
I realized that I haven't been up here in forever...and though no one reads this blog I feel I should post an update on my...mental/emotional condition. I'm doing a lot better now. Getting away from Converse wasn't quite the fix-all that I thought it would be, but since coming home I've gradually started feeling better. Getting away from the source of most of my stress gave me the time to really face the fact that I believe I may be depressed, like give me some happy pills and a therapist depressed. Facing that fact has done me a wealth of good. And I feel like I'm slowly becoming myself again. This is it for my update. I'll come back later today or just later to do a more in depth post on my summer and my health. Right now I'm gearing myself up to do something I've been putting off for way too long (speaking of, I've also recently realized what a coward I am...I don't really like it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment