Saturday, July 9, 2011

I Miss Spartanburg

Never thought I'd be saying that, at the end of this past school year I wanted nothing more than to be as far away from Converse and Spartanburg as humanly possible....as you can see I'm over that now. I'm just so bored, it's too quiet here and I'm lonely. It doesn't help matters that I know that some of my favorite people are in Spartanburg right now partying it up together while I'm sitting here alone. If we still lived in Spartanburg I wouldn't have this problem.

Seriously all I want to do right now is get all dressed up, get drunk, and go dancing but there's no one to do that with. The only girls I really hang with at home are my sisters and one has a baby with no babysitter in sight and when I mentioned I wanted to go out to the other she just told me to go out then. Why was I such a loner in high school??? Why isn't there anyone my age who I feel comfortable going out with???

I'm seriously dying here, I swear first weekend I'm back in Connieland I'm hitting Rome with or without my friends

No comments: